Friday, March 6, 2009

Home and Resting

My surgery went well today. Dr Bell told mom and Brent that it was one of the worst tears he had seen, so it was a good thing we decided to go ahead with the surgery. My foot is in a hard cast for the next couple weeks and I can't not put any weight on my foot. It is pretty sore, kind of scared about how bad it is going to feel tomorrow. I can move ALL my toes again! I haven't been able to move my three outside toes since Jan 15, so that's a good thing :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, It has been a week, how are you doing? We are doing good. Taylor has had Band Festival and Choir Festival in the last 2 weeks. In both they got 1's, so they are going to state band festival and state choir. Should be fun. Let me know how you are doing.

Love and miss you
Aunt Karen