Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I got my cast off....

...then got a new one put on.
Dr. Bell said it all looks good. My incision is healing well and there is no sign of infection. BUT he put me in another cast to give it some more time to heal and I have to stay off of it a bit longer than expected. The new cast will stay on until I go back on March 30th. That day he will take out my stitches and hopefully I will be back in the boot starting to bear weight.
Here's a picture for you all to enjoy of my foot in between the casts. It looks a lot more swollen in the picture than it really is. It's wasn't really all that bloody and didn't really smell; it looks way better than my knee did when we took the bandages and such off for the first time after my TTT.


That's about... time to put the computer away :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

euuu! Is the purple where they wrote on it? Thats not the whole incision is it. Looks much more swelled up then I thought it would.