Monday, March 16, 2009

An Update

Sorry it's taken so long for an update...

My ankle is doing okay. Last Sunday I took a pain pill after church and then I didn't take another one until Friday night. My ankle didn't really hurt most of the week, it was just annoying. Yesterday and today it's hurt pretty bad. My cast keeps getting looser and looser as the swelling is going down...which means my foot can move a little bit. I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning to get the cast off. Not sure if he's going to just put me back in my boot, or if he's going to put another cast on it. I still won't be able to put weight on it though until at least Friday. I've done pretty good with the crutches so far... I haven't gotten sore arms yet :) And Brent's been pretty much amazing taking care of me and helping me get around.

In other news.... I did enjoy spending time with my mom when she was here last weekend. We really didn't do much; watched lots of movies and took some naps. I did have her and Brent rearrange the furniture in our living room; I was bored with it...plus it looks way bigger and much better now. I didn't do much through out the week. I took lots of naps and watched lots of movies. I went back to work on Thursday. On Saturday my dad came over and brought Katie and Trev. We had fun hanging out with them. Dad had fun taking picture of my foot next to Katie's broken arm. Saturday night Brent's parents got here. We had fun with them on Sunday and they hung out all day with Brent today while I was working. I've heard we have a new dresser upstairs in our guest room from them, but I have yet to crawl up the stairs to see it.

That's about it... nothing to exciting. I'll try to remember to post tomorrow to let y'all know what Dr. Bell says about my ankle. Maybe I'll even post of pictures :)

No comments: