It's raining outside... it really can stop anytime. It's making my knee and my ankle hurt so bad.
My new job is going well. I enjoy it for the most part. It's busy, so that makes the days go by fast. The people I work with are all pretty nice, for the most part :) It's WAY different from where I was working at before, but it's a good different I think.
We did slip'n'slide on Sunday with the teens are church. We had a HUGE tarp and some water balloons. It was pretty fun. We had a good number of teens show up too, so that made it more fun. There are pictures on facebook if anyone wants to see. (I'm on Brent's computer at church so I don't have any to post from here.)
In a week and a half we head to Texas for a couple days for Nathan's wedding. Yay for seeing family again (and so soon!). The weekend after Texas we are doing a Beach Trip with the teens. Then it will be Labor Day and summer will basically be over! Hopefully we will have some visitors over Labor Day weekend.
Other than that.... not much is going on.... just all the normal stuff - eating, sleeping, church, tv, working... :) Hope y'all have a good end of the week and a great weekend :)
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment