Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another update...

I had an interview last Wednesday. It didn't go well at all.

On Friday, Ryan, Modesty, Jay, and Jenn came over for dinner and games. It was fun :)

Sunday was church. We actually had someone show up for youth group! (We haven't had anyone the last two weeks.)

Yesterday not much happened during the day. We had the first day of VBS last night. There were lots of kids there, so hopefully there will continue to be through the week.

Today I had another interview. It went REALLY well. They hope to make a decision in the next couple days. For all the jobs I have had interview's before, this is the one that I am the most excited about.

Brent's hanging out with a teen at some point around 4:00. When he's done with that, we are heading to Michigan. We are going to go to Williamston and spend Wednesday with my family. Thursday we'll head to Battle Creek. Thursday night we're having Sir Pizza for dinner (so yummy) and then going to Aunt Judy and Uncle Randy's for Tim's birthday. Then Friday night is the rehearsal and Saturday Tommy and Allie are getting married! We plan to leave shortly after the wedding and drive all night so we can be back for church on Sunday.

So that's what going on. :)

No comments: