My mom told me on Friday that I needed to update so she can know what's going on in our lives....
I've been getting lots of stuff done around the house. Last week I emptied five more boxes with random things in them. I think I'm down to four left...or somewhere in that area. I hung up more pictures. And I started the paint. We just bought pain for the dining room and I have two layers up, but it still needs at least one more before it will be done.
Thursday I had a job interview at an doctor's office owned by one of the big health networks just the other side of the state line. It went okay; they kept telling my I was definitely qualified and more so told me about the job than asking me questions. They said I should here back on Tuesday or Wednesday.
We've had a busy couple days. Friday night we hung out with our friends Ryan and Modesty. Then Saturday we end up going with them to Ryan's parents' house in Landcaster. We did lots of stuff... washed cars, played with a manikin, went shopping, played mini golf. It was fun :) Today was church and is church again in a little bit. And tomorrow I think we are going over to my dad's house for a little while.
So there is an update for ya Mom :)
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment