...when you don't have a job.
Last Thursday I received a phone call from Dr. Navarro telling me it was no longer necessary for me to come in. They are going to pay me through the end of my "two weeks"...
I've been applying for jobs left and right. Hopefully someone will call me soon for an interview.
We had a women's ministry event on Saturday at church call HeartSpa. Women could come get massages, facials, and manicures. It was a long day, but turned out really well. Everyone seemed to enjoy them selves.
Ashley and Jason and Jenny and David are coming in a couple weeks (the first weekend in June). I'm excited to see them...we've been able to see them twice since we moved to DE, but both times were just quick visits, so it will be good to spend some time with them and to see how much the kids have grown.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you applied at Comcast?? We heard they are hiring inside sales people. Just a thought.
Post a Comment