Thursday, June 18, 2009

Interview, Interview, and Another Interview

Sunday night Brent did a "School's Out" Party at church. We had eight teens show up - there hasn't been that many in a while. They all seemed to have fun for the most part. They did a pie eating contest, a coke chugging contest, volleyball, capture the flag, pizza, and a bonfire with s'mores.

Tuesday I had an interview at a dentist office in downtown Wilmington. He didn't really ask me much about my self or my qualifications, just told me about the job and what it would entail. He said he was going to make a decision by the end of the week.

Yesterday I had another interview at a psychiatrist office. I thought it went really well and was asked to come back tomorrow for a second interview. It would start out as part time, but would hopefully turn into full time in August.

Other than that, I've been busy painting and studying. The bathroom is done! I also have one of the walls in the extra bedroom today. (Once I get my camera back I will post some pictures.) My pharmacy technician test was scheduled for this Saturday, but got reschedule for next Saturday. But it worked out because we now have a funeral at church on Saturday morning.

Randy is supposed to come over this afternoon (if it keeps raining, he'll come Saturday instead) to fix the hole that leads into the attic. This means NO MORE SQUIRREL!!

Brent's parents are coming out the weekend of the Fourth of July. They were here last year on the Fourth also... because they helped us move that week. Crazy to think we have been here almost a year...

No comments: