I'm still really enjoying my job... specially the short drive and the not having to dress up everyday.
My mom and Mike and Kara came over Thanksgiving. Kara road out with my dad on Tuesday, then he brought her here on Wednedsay afternoon, so we got to see my dad, Mariann, Trevor, and Katie for a little bit to. Thanksgiving was good... I've decided cooking a turkey is a nasty as cutting up chicken, but all of the food was yummy and I ate WAY too much. Thursday evening we went and saw the movie Four Christmases. It was okay... On Friday, my mom and Mike and Kara got up early and went shopping all morning. I had to work, so they came and visited me at work, then they came home and played Wii with Brent all afternoon. On Saturday we went into Philly. We saw the liberty bell and a bunch of parks and some different areas in Philly. It was fun. Then Sunday after church they all left to go back to Michigan.
This week/weekend we don't have much going on. Its good to have some time to relax and just chill.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment